This little quilt is my nod to the tiny honeybee! Such hard little workers diligently producing so much of their necessary food that they have enough to share with us! We should take a lesson from our hard-working, team-playing, little friends!
This is a listing for a downloadable file. Your file will be available to download as soon as your payment is verified.
Finished Size for the Topper: 29” x 29”
Finished Size of the Runner: 20” x 42” *diagram for the runner is included in the pattern*
Supplies Needed for either the Topper or Runner:
- Background (pale yellow): 5/8 yard
- Darn Grey (stripes): 1/8 yard or FQ
- Yellow (stripes and inner border): 1/3 yard
- Pale Grey (wings): 1/8 yard or FQ
- Outer Border (Dark charcoal print): 1/2 yard (topper) or 1/3 yard (runner)
- 1/4 yard Binding
- 1 yard Backing for Topper; 1 1/4 yards for Runner
- 30” x 30” (or 24” x 46”) batting
- Creative Grids Quick Trim and Circle Ruler (either size); optional but very useful