Hand embroidery and colored pencils combine to create a beautiful piece that is easily finished in a standard 8″x10″ frame!
Simple embroidery stitches are enhanced with colored pencils to bring this sunflower to life! This detailed pattern will guide you through the coloring process, offering tips, before you complete the piece with hand embroidery. Designed to fit in a standard 8″x10″ frame your work will be beautifully finished with minimal effort.
This listing is for a printed copy of the pattern. The pattern contains closeup pictures of the coloring and embroidery to assist you in creating your own work of art!
- Background fabric approx. 12” x 14” (100% cotton quilting fabric is recommended)
- .05 Brown Micron pen
- DMC floss in the following colors: 422, 3012, 3787, 3820, 3829, 3852
- Prismacolor Premier pencils in the following colors: 916, 940, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 948, 1012, 1076, 1082, 1090, 1092, 1098, 1099
- Mounting Tac or Kneadable eraser
- Jacquard Textile Color: 100 Colorless Blender
- Flat, chisel edge paint brush, 1/2” sable
- Embroidery Needle size 7 or 8
- Light box